Select Page

In Ether 14:28, a hill named “Comnor” is mentioned… twice.

In both instances within the Printer’s Manuscript the hill is spelled “Comron.” The compositor for the 1830 (first) edition of the Book of Mormon, changed the words to “Comnor” prior to publication.

This obvious mistake was never corrected by Joseph Smith, nor by any leader of the church since, and remains, erringly, on the official church website to date [as of 1 Sep 2018].